Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Next Several Blogs

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for keeping everyone waiting for my next blog. As many of you know, I just recently graduated from FSU with a Bachelors of Arts in English Literature, so for the past several weeks I have been preparing for that; staying on top of my homework, writing papers and preparing for finals. During that time, an idea occurred to me, I thought it might be a good idea for my next few blogs to be papers that I have written during my time at FSU.  As you can imagine, there are quite a few so I will spread them out over time.

I am really excited about this idea. It dawned on me that most of the people who know me have never read anything that I have written until I started this blog. So, I figure this is the perfect opportunity to showcase some of my greatest papers. I hope you all enjoy and as I have stated before, I am always open to feedback.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment